Thursday 13 September 2012

My problem with Leona Lewis is ...


She's so dull! And not so much because of her material, I actually like most of her songs. But it's her voice that grates me. Yes, technically she's a good singer, she ticks all the right boxes. But she has nothing else to her voice. It's so bland and emotionless. See below; her new single Trouble - her voice just doesn't mesh with the song at all, which is odd because the production is decent, the lyrics are good (courtesy of Emili Sande) and Leona is "technically" good, hitting all the right notes. She makes it sound like an unfinished demo. But whatever. *plays Heartbreak On Hold*.




I haven't blogged in a while, but I'm gonna be reviewing P!nk's new album later today followed by Nelly Furtado this weekend (her album is amazing).

No comments:

Post a Comment